|Family membership, applicant over 62||$30|
|Lifetime, applicant over 62||$300|
Please note the following:
- All new members pay a $50 certification and orientation fee.
- Membership runs from January 1 to December 31 and is not prorated.
- We accept personal checks made out to WCSC or cash, sorry no credit cards. Your membership and payment can either be mailed in or dropped off at the clubhouse when it's open (Thursday 9am to sundown or Saturday or Sunday 9am to 2pm.
- All new members must complete range orientation. It is the responsibility of potential new members to arrange time for the orientation with a club officer.
- All new members must attend first available monthly meeting. Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month at 7 pm.
- Members who decline to participate in "work days" and or fail to volunteer time towards the operation of the club will incur a yearly $25 fee. This change in club policy was adopted in 2006 as an effort to increase member participation and reduce the workload historically performed by a select few individuals.
A copy of the membership renewal form is available here.
A copy of the club by-laws is available here.